Google Docs is an excellent platform for collaborating on documents with others, and it’s free to use. With this being said, there are times when you may want to delete a page or file in Google Docs. This article will cover how to do that quickly and easily so you can get back to your work!
But sometimes, we don’t want to delete the whole document; we want one section of it gone.
Why do You need To Delete A Page In Google Docs?
- If you collaborate on a document with others, it’s sometimes necessary to delete one or more pages for the other person(s) to work on.
- You may also want to delete a page if the information has been outdated and needs updating.
In these cases, it’s essential to learn how to delete a page in Google Docs.
Follow these steps below for deleting pages from your document, and make sure you have the correct permissions set before beginning
- You can also check out other articles from here:-What Is My Skype ID
Steps For How To Delete A Page In Google Docs:
#1. Press The Delete Button After Selecting The Page
- Go to the page you want to delete and then press the “Delete” button.
- A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure and for confirmation, click on “Yes.”
- If it’s a paragraph that contains text or images but not both, don’t worry! You can still select just one of them for it to be deleted.
#2. Delete Entire Text Of The Page You Want To Delete
If there’s the text you want to delete on the page, click “Select All” before deleting it.
This will ensure that everything is deleted from the page, and nothing will be left behind!
It can also occur in cases where your cursor was only on one line of text instead of across all lines like bullet points or numbers.
Now select just what you need to be deleted by clicking “Select None.” And then press the Delete button again for confirmation. Make sure not to forget this step if you’re trying for a full-page deletion!
I hope this article will help you to delete the google docs page easily. These are the two steps to deleting a page in Google Docs. It’s not difficult and can be done by anyone, even if you’re starting with using this application! But if you are still facing a problem deleting pages in Google Docs, you can also get assistance from the customer service team. also if you have any questions related to our website posts then you can definitely contact us. Thank you for visiting our website.